If you plan to live with your family or accompany your spouse in Indonesia, then you must obtain a family/spouse KITAS.
Duration & Stay Extention
The length of the Spouse Visa will be linked with the terms on the primary KITAS.
- Normal: 30 working days
- Express: 17 working days
- Passport with a minimum of 18 (eighteen) months validity. (W)
- Marriage Certificate (Akta Nikah). (W)
- ID Card of Indonesian spouse. (W)
- Family Card of Indonesian spouse. (W)
- Birth Certificate of Indonesian spouse (W)
- Domicile letter from sub-district (Kantor kelurahan) or domicile letter from Building Management. (W)
- A Certificate of No Impediment (CNI) if married outside Indonesia. (W)
- Photograph, sized in 3 cm x 4 cm: 2 pieces, red background.
- Bank Statement of Indonesian spouse with minimum balance IDR 20,000,000 (twenty million).
- Step 1- VITAS Approval
- A valid passport and a photocopy of your passport, marriage certificate, photocopy of your Indonesian spouse's ID card and a family card with the status of 'Married', photocopy of your most recent Indonesian partner's ID card, bank statement and sponsor's letter.
- Applying for VITAS, (Temporary Stay Visa Approval).
- The VITAS will then be provided to you via email in the Electronic Visa (E-Visa) format, which you just need to print and take with you
- Once you have an E-Visa, you can enter Indonesia.
Provision & Inclusion
- MERP (Multiple Re-Entry)
- KITAS (Temporary Stay Permit)
Normal Rp. 8.500.000 + USD 150 (PNPB Cost)
Medium Express Rp. + USD 150 (PNPB Cost)
Super Express Rp. + USD 150 (PNPB Cost)
*Price is for the service fee only. Processing times are approximations, some nationality prices may vary due to Government Regulations.